If you are one of those people who can’t start the day without the ritual of a caffeinated pick-me-up, then this week’s column is for you. To achieve a natural health balance in your life, you need to give up the temptation of fizzy drinks–and here’s why.
The business of carbonated beverages is booming in the United States, despite evidence of the damage they can do to the human body. Health professionals have long advocated quitting this unhealthy habit–and now there is concrete proof that fizzy drinks are harmful to your health. Not only do they contain massive amounts of sugar, but their other effects can influence your total natural health balance over time.
Why Skip Soda?
- A Shocking Detail. Every time you guzzle a 20-ounce soda, you might as well be pouring 17 teaspoons of sugar straight into your body.
- Other Problems. Health experts warn that carbonation can cause tooth decay, decreased bone mass, and increased risk for diabetes.
- Alternatives. Some natural health alternatives to consuming carbonated beverages are water, milk, tea and coffee.
Throughout the years, the natural health industry has been adamant about avoiding carbonated beverages. Getting your advanced degree in natural health will allow you to continue the fight for better health for our country. Here’s what a natural health degree involves:
A Natural Health Degree
- Program Length. Your natural health degree is typically a four-year program from a medical school or local university.
- Career Outlook. There will always be a need for natural health degree graduates.
- Expected Salary. Depending upon your specialty, you can earn between $40,000 and $100,000 per year.
If you love being healthy and want to show others how they can live the same way, then you owe it to yourself to get a natural health degree from an accredited institution.