The reality television series “The Apprentice” has transformed the boundaries of what competitive reality programming could be. Now, the show’s leader, Donald Trump, has chosen 34-year old consulting professional Randal Pinkett as the fourth apprentice in its history.
The jury is back in and consulting expert Randal Pinkett is hired. In just it’s fourth year on the air, “The Apprentice” has found its latest champion. Donald Trump had a tough decision to choose between the New Jersey consulting firm owner and a talented financial reporter from Chicago. But Trump went with the more experienced contestant who Trump claimed was an effective leader who did so by being nice. The new apprentice will earn a six-figure salary and lead Trump’s next big condominium project in Jersey City, NJ.
Consulting Expert the New Apprentice
- Maybe Two Hires. . Trump asked Pinkett if perhaps he should hire both of the final contestants because of their incredible leadership abilities and personal charisma, an idea which Pinkett promptly spurned.
- Which Project?. Pinkett could have chosen a consulting position in one of Trump’s casinos in Atlantic City, but selected the other option.
- Made in the Shade. . After this major victory, Pinkett’s consulting firm should do an incredible amount of business from the publicity.
If the new apprentice got where he is today by training in the consulting field, imagine what an online consulting degree will do for your professional development. The online consulting degree holds a variety of key benefits over other career programs that will make you the most that you can be.
An Online Consulting Degree
- Program Length.. You online consulting degree is typically a four-year program with training in each key business area.
- Career Outlook. . Adding an online consulting degree to your professional profile will make you in demand in this career field.
- Expected Salary. . A consulting professional with an online degree can earn close to $75,000 per year.
Check out the online consulting degree program today. The leadership and management experience you will get will make you a hot commodity in almost any field.