Taking Nature's Course: Degrees in Naturopathy
With the recent trend of malpractice and exorbitant pricing in the national healthcare industry, many Americans are looking to the time-honored field of naturopathy as a means to combat injury and illness. Your online degree in naturopathic medical training is the ticket to a successful career in this growing health field.
Naturopathy is a field of health care that uses treatments derived from minerals or plants. Naturopathy training focuses on a holistic approach to healing, instead of major surgery or man-made medicines. In this field, you will use a combination of traditional and modern healing practices to treat your patients.
Naturopathy is gaining respect in the U.S. as a viable healthcare option, due in part to the problems associated with our current healthcare system. For you, this means a never-ending supply of patients. Here are some of the concepts you'll study in your online degree program in naturopathy.
Naturopathy Training: Lessons in Healing
- Naturopathy Goals. The ultimate goal of any naturopath is to promote health and well-being, using the body's natural healing processes.
- Professional Collaboration. Naturopathy training will teach you how to collaborate with other medical professionals when treating a patient.
- Naturopathy Niche. You can customize your training program to include nutrition, botanical medicine, or homeopathy.
The prospects for graduates in this field are promising. The American Association of Naturopathic Physicians reports that the demand for naturopathy professionals will continue to increase in the coming years, thanks to globalization and the gradual acceptance of other kinds of healing in the U.S.
Online Degree Programs in Naturopathy Training
- Desired Qualities. Schools look for candidates with strong observation and communication skills.
- Basic Courses. Before you begin your online degree, it helps to have some knowledge of biology, chemistry, and botany.
- The Program. Naturopathy training includes two years of basic courses, followed by two years as an intern in a practice.
For credentials in this growing field of medicine, check out an online degree in naturopathy and begin your advanced training.
Pursue Your Health Care Degree Today:
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education.
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
With more than 160 fully accredited programs of study, Liberty University Online offers degrees from the certificate to the postgraduate level.
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
Launch your new path with an education from Valparaiso University