Online degrees in ESL
Teaching English as a second language (ESL) is a growing need in the United States. According to the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), the percentage of school-aged children who spoke a language other than English at home increased from 10 percent in 1980 to 21 percent in 2009.
Students from non-English-speaking backgrounds often need additional support learning to speak, read and write in English, and ESL teachers specialize in helping these students. ESL education is offered at every age level, from pre-kindergarten through adult education.
Online Degree Programs in ESL
Online. Accelerated. Affordable. Accredited.
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Master of Education: English as a Second Language (ESL)
Work toward your degree online with Concordia University.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) (K - Adult)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: English Language Development
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Teacher Leadership
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Career and Technical Education (CTE)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
Earn your degree online with Grand Canyon University. We offer approximately 100 bachelor's, master's, and doctoral degree programs in a variety of fields that can be completed 100% online.
Work toward your degree online with California Baptist University.