Complete a Paralegal Study Program Online
If you want to experience the excitement of the legal system without committing yourself to a lengthy and expensive law degree, you should consider becoming a paralegal. Complete a paralegal study program and you could be working in a courtroom in no time.
One of the most critical members of the judicial system is the paralegal. Paralegals are essential to attorneys - doing much of the research and legwork in preparation for big cases. From assisting in witness interviews to compiling information on judicial precedence, paralegals have their hands in every step of the process.
If this sounds interesting, you can complete a paralegal study program and take your place alongside some of the top lawyers in the business. Here are just a few of the responsibilities you will undertake upon completion of your paralegal study program.
Paralegal Study: Law Program for Non Lawyers
- Skilled Research. Your paralegal study program will make you an expert researcher, finding helpful nuggets of info everywhere.
- Interviewing Techniques. Paralegals are excellent at assisting lawyers perform interviews of clients and witnesses.
- Case Work. The paralegal study program will teach you the protocol of court proceedings and how to help your law firm win big.
In our highly litigious society, the demand for quality paralegals will continue to grow over the next decade. Here is what the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics has to say about what a paralegal study program will mean for your career prospects.
Benefits of the Paralegal Study Program
- Intensive Training. Your paralegal study program is two years of focused legal training that result in an associate's degree.
- Positive Outlook. Employment for paralegals and legal assistants is expected to grow faster than average through 2014.
- Solid Salary. After completing a paralegal study program, you can expect to earn between $31,000 and $61,000 per year.
Become an integral part of the American legal system when you complete a paralegal study program.
Pursue Your Criminal Justice And Paralegal Degree Today:
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
Thanks to Florida Tech offering intensive degree programs 100% online, students located all over the world have the opportunity to access the same world-class education as those who attend classes on the main campus in Melbourne, Florida.
- Associate of Arts in Criminal Justice
- Bachelor of Arts in Criminal Justice
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its seven colleges: Psychology and Behavioral Sciences, Business, Education, Health Sciences, Undergraduate Studies, The Art Institute of California and Western State College of Law as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Criminal Justice (BS) (Online)
Earn a respected bachelor's degree, master's degree, or Ph.D. online at Walden University.
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education.