Online Accounting Degrees Can Help Achieve Successs
The influence of the Internet can be seen in virtually every industry; the accounting field is certainly no different. Completing an online accounting degree will prepare you to earn a lucrative income from this necessary service for businesses and individuals alike. Here's how you can get started today.
Accounting is one of the oldest, and most important, industries in the business sector. Accounting professionals keep track of the various day to day financial operations of companies and organizations. But the online accounting industry is much more than numbers. According to the American Accounting Association, "to succeed in this environment and make yourself more marketable, it's critical to have interpersonal skills equal to your financial expertise. "And your online accounting degree will teach you just that: how to combine technical knowledge with communication skills in order to be successful.
Online Accounting: New Financial Niche
- Information Exchange. Your online accounting degree program will teach you how to receive and transmit information across the Web.
- Auditing Duties. An online accounting professional knows how to examine a return for potential problem spots before the IRS sees them.
- Government Regulations. Your accounting program will prepare you in the thousands of government regulations that control business finance.
If you have an analytical mind and love crunching numbers, an online accounting degree may be just what you have been looking for. The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reports that accounting professionals will be in high demand over the next decade.
The Online Accounting Degree Profile
- Requirements. Most accounting positions require that you have at least a four year degree, either online or on campus.
- Growing Field. Employment of accountants is expected to grow faster than average for all occupations through the year 2014.
- Competitive Salary. Median earnings for accounting professionals were between $39,000 and $67,000 in 2004.
An online accounting degree is the fastest and most inexpensive way to earn your credentials and ensure your success in this growing industry.
Pursue Your Business Degree Today:
At University of Phoenix, we believe everyone deserves access to higher education.
Thanks to Florida Tech offering intensive degree programs 100% online, students located all over the world have the opportunity to access the same world-class education as those who attend classes on the main campus in Melbourne, Florida.
Make a difference with a graduate degree from DeVry University's Keller Graduate School of Management.
Earn a Certificate, Associate, Bachelor, Master's or Doctorate for less at Baker College Online.
Achieve your potential with an online degree from Capella University.
- BS - Accounting
- PhD - Accounting
- DBA - Accounting
- MBA - Accounting